Version 1.0 is here!
Flewberry version 1.0 is here! Check out what's changed:
- Birbs have learned to land on their feet more lightly, softening the landing sound effect.
- Also a result of the Birbs new landing skills, a bug where the landing sound effect would not play when dropping off of a platform has been fixed.
- Birbs have learned to be more vocal! They will play a sound effect when indicating that they do not want or cannot have something.
- Birbs used to occasionally get a tad dizzy and flip back and forth while riding moving platforms. They've gotten more used to this now, so the issue has been fixed.
- Another instance of Birbs moving with moving platforms after being knocked off has been discovered and fixed.
- Berry hitboxes have been resized into hitcircles!
- Birbs were being sneaky and recovering health when overlapping platforms, regardless of whether they had landed. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where the night ambient noise could play during a Game Over.
- When flying for the first time, the audio now waits until after the tutorial has been read to begin playing.
This marks the end of development for the PC version of Flewberry (unless any bugs are discovered, of course, but we think we've found them all). Thank you to everyone that has supported us during development! We can't wait to see what the future holds!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.